Thursday, October 11, 2007

Chili Sauce!

Today was an eventful day! We spent the morning making Chili sauce (mmmmmm... so good) My Grandma's recipe, and it is the best... not to mention I love getting together with my Mom and sister to make it! It was a fun morning that consisted of chopping and boiling and playing in the Fall leaves during down time! Here are some pictures.

The recipe, in my grandmothers writing, but she forgot celery, it's optional I guess.

My mom stirring the pots after we chopped and diced and all that good stuff!
Mmmmm Tomato-ey goodness.Jonas was having a nap this time, but these adorable kids belong to my Sister!
Emmy got buried in the leaves, it was funny she didn't seem to care at all!
We also started decorating for Halloween. Here's a preview of my Moms costume.
After hours and hours of boiling, here is the finished project, I even made it look pretty with a fancy bow!
Another Jonas update, he has mastered stairs. Well to a degree anyway he can't get down them yet, but he can get up!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Looks like fun! What is Chili Sauce, by the way? And GREAT bow!!

melissa said...

Aw! Yay Jonas!! I'm not gonna lie, that made me cry a little bit. I miss the little guy. :(