Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful...

The day after anyway. I've been trying to get this post up for 2 days now, but I haven't quite found the time with all the craziness that has been going on! Anyway here are just a few things I'm thankful for this year!

1. I have an incredible husband. He's not perfect, but I think that's what I love best about him. He is always trying his best. It doesn't hurt that he surprises me sometimes too! Oh and he's super good looking! Unfortunately I don't have a very recent picture, but here's a little shot of how he surprised me recently!
2. I have two great kids! I know I'm being so cliche, but if the shoe fits...

3. I have a wonderful family! I love all of you! Mom, Dad, Trevor, Jessie, Brock! And all of your significant others! I couldn't ask for anyone better to be in my family!

4. My Husband also has a great family. I thought I knew that before but they have proved it above and beyond by letting us live with them this long without kicking us out on our butts!
There is so much more, my testimony, my health, my friends. life is good.

1 comment:

Jess said...

cutest picture ever! We missed you this weekend! It was so fun! We'll have to all get together for a girl weekend soon!