Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gibsons Birthday!


We had a little party for Gibson on Saturday. I know I said it before but I really can't believe he's 1! Thank you to all the Grandmas and Grandpas for making his birthday special! Seriously, he was spoiled way too much! Jonas helped open all the presents, and Gibson loves them all!

Due to broken glass on our oven door, I was not able to bake a cake. We did end up buying a new range on Saturday but not with enough time to bake and decorate a cake for the birthday boy. Cold Stone came through with a yummy cookie dough ice cream cake that I think Gibson enjoyed just as much!
The remote control was probably the present of the day, he held onto it the whole time he opened his other presents. He has since let it go long enough to play with the rest!

1 comment:

Diana said...

How adorable...I must kiss and cuddle this child soon!!!