Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm busy busy!

Well not really busy, just reading Harry Potter and playing with Jonas and spending lots of time with my good friend Beth who is moving on Sunday! anyway just some shots of my sweet baby!

Here he is asleep in his swing!



















Look how big! he's sitting up now. He's very wobbly but he can do it!















I love that he's found his feet!



















...And that he loves to chew on them. He gets that from Uncle Trevor!





















2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute pics Renee, let's just hope that he doesn't chew his toenails as well!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie. You're an awesome photographer too--look at you blooming with all this new talent! Being a mom...taking great photos...I'll bet you can cook too...!