Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home again, Home again jiggity jig

Happy Belated Anniversary!!

Well we've been home for a few days now and I am finally getting back into the swing of things here. Not to mention, I am so thrilled! I think spring has finally arrived!! Anyway just a quick recap. We got home Friday night and we've been playing ever since. Canada was a blast but I was thrilled to get home! I have a few photos of Mothers Day and my anniversary considering I was away for both of them. Matt and I did get to celebrate a week late, but it was still great! Can you believe it's been 5 years!! I can't.
Mothers Day!!

I got to spend my Anniversary just the way I wanted to... Eating at my favorite resuraunt in Lethbridge. It was almost the perfect day... Except Matt couldn't be there.

Aunt Mary and Uncle Trevor

Me and MomMe and Jessie

Jonas helping Papa mow the lawn.Jonas with Great Grandma.Jonas was so pooped by the end of our trip that he just conked out on the couch while I loaded up the car to leave!! He never does that! He must have been worn out.





3 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh so fun to see the blog updated!! Happy Anniversay, I can't believe it has been 5 years! You two are awesome and I love you tons! Cant wait to see you in 19 sleeps! Give my baby (Jonas!) a big hug and kiss for me, I miss him, he is getting so big. Love ya Mom

Camille said...

5 years already? It seems like just yesterday I was scratching Matt with my ring in the pool while you and I were chicken fighting... maybe its because it still comes up every time we hang out. ;-) I didn't know you guys were coming- we have to hang out!! I've got new fabric to show you!

Jessie said...

We miss you! Have fun in Vegas, when did you decide to go there?