Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Hooray I'm 26!!



OK, I am taking a moment out of my super fun vacation to post a little post.
Surprisingly I am not here to post about how amazed I am that I'm 26 (But I am...), or wondering were the last 26 years have gone, or about how old I feel. I am posting about this.

Milk Chocolate Flan... Delectable... And pretty to look at!



I went to dinner last night for my birthday and it was so yummy, and the restaurant was so cute and it was wonderful to hang out with most of my family. The pictures above are not the best, I forgot my camera and had to use the Chefs camera and then he emailed me the pictures. Seriously what a nice place, full of nice employees! Anyway, I thought my dessert was so pretty that I just had to record the moment! Oh and the highlight? Voldemort cooked my birthday dinner. Seriously. But we weren't at some novelty Harry Potter Restaurant, I think he just works there when he's not trying to take over the wizarding world!

6 comments:

Camille said...

YUM! Happy Birthday! I'm confused about the Voldemort thing though...

Sew Much Ado said...

Happy birthday Renee! At least you're two days younger than me, it could always be worse :).

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!!! i do have to say Leo's are the coolest people. And that food looks too awesome!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! It looks like you are having a ton of fun with your family and Matt said that Jonas is having a blast with his cousins. Cant wait to see you guys in 11 sleeps!!! Glad that you had a fun Birthday, we will celebrate here when you get here! Love ya!

Jess said...

Okay.... WHAT??? Where that heck did you guys eat and why did you not recommend it to me while I was there? Looks great and fun and voldemort hey? Well, I miss you already! Happy B-day. You are sooooo NOT old because that would mean that I'm old and I'm SOOOOO NOT OLD.

Miriam said...

Man, you're still looking fine in your old age. My brother is probably going up to Rexburg for school, so it gives me an excuse to go up, and we can FINALLY get together!