Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Dearest Darling Grams.

Today one of my dearest friends passed away. I will miss her so much. I know that she is happy and that she is finally no longer suffering and she is back in the arms of her true love, whom she has been missing dearly for 18 years. She was more than my Grandma , she was my friend. I will miss how she would laugh and laugh until she cried, and how you couldn't visit her without getting a plateful of her wonderful cooking. She was adored by all her grand babies and especially her great grand babies. And she loved them just as much.

I was able to be with her yesterday morning before I came home and I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to say goodbye. She had a peaceful smile on her face and I know that she was ready. I am happily looking forward to the moment when I can see her again.

I was so blessed to have her for my Grandma. She gave me such good advice that has led me to where I am today.
See you soon Grams, I Love You!

5 comments:

melissa said...

Oh, Renee, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. You really have been so lucky to have had such a special bond with her.

Tammy said...

Renee, We are so sorry to hear about your Grandma, We know how close to her that you were and that you will miss her dearly. It is hard to let go of someone that you love so much. Our thoughts are with you and your family. We love you.

Diana said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. Your grandma was one spunky lady. I am glad you know that you will see her again. It is such a blessing to have that in our lives. I'll have to drop by and visit your mom too. I hope and pray that you are doing well.

Jess said...

I'm so sorry Renee. You're in my prayers. Miss you guys.

Sew Much Ado said...

I'm sure she loved you just as much, Renee. I'm very sorry to hear about her passing. Hope you're doing okay.