Friday, November 14, 2008

The next generation of womanizers...

Last night while preparing dinner, Matt playfully spanked my butt. Apparently Jonas thought this was hilarious, and proceeded to spank my butt over and over and laugh. Can I just remind the world with this story how impressionable children are. We didn't even realize he was paying attention when all this happened. Anyway I'm off to deprogram his young mind. Hopefully I can do it before he hits puberty!
Oh and this is just another video documenting another word Jonas learned. I don't think he knows what one is but Matt thinks it's hilarious!

4 comments:

Aves said...

Isn't it amazing what kids pick up on? How funny, I am sure he will be the nicest young man ever! He has you for a mom :)

Camille said...

ha ha ha ha....

Jessie said...

Oh Uncle Trevor will be so proud! So cute!

melissa said...

hahaha! Ninja please! Matt, you are such a proud, nerdy father.

P.s. way to go on teaching your cute innocent child to spank bums. Nice.