Thursday, May 28, 2009

We're Back, Suprisingly...

We almost didn't make it... After it taking twice as long to get to St. George due to an over heating car, the baby taking FOREVER to eat, and then a flat tire right after Beaver, I thought we'd never make it. I told Matt that if one more thing went wrong we were stopping at a hotel. needless to say it took us eight hours to get from Vegas to Salt Lake City. Anyway Vegas was a blast. We spent Saturday with this awesome family, Jonas got to go swimming with her two adorable boys and Matt got some BFF (they will hate that I just referred to them as BFF's) time in with her hubby, and I got to take some sneak peaks at some stuff she's been working on, not to mention see her gorgeous fabric (BTW she's doing a giveaway of her new line here right now...) in person. (Now I just need to wait till I can get my hands on some of it...) In other words a perfect day, Thanks again guys!
The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with Matt's family which was also a blast! Jonas has fallen for his Uncle Mark and never went a moment without entertaining someone. It was so fun seeing everyone and spending the Holiday Monday at Mount Charleston was so nice. The temperature up there is so much more bearable that down in the valley. Seriously thanks so much everyone for entertaining our kids and letting me sleep in. It was wonderful.
Last but not least we think Matt's interview went pretty well too, and hopefully we will be hearing back about a second interview in the next couple of weeks. Keep praying for us, or crossing your fingers or whatever works best for you, we really appreciate it!

Here are some shots from Mount Charleston, we actually had to keep Gibson bundled up because the weather was so cool...


What a dirty face... But he had a blast!



Camille took some snapshots of Gibson and I seriously don't know how she always makes them look so fantastic, not to mention I think he's already developed his first crush, Gibson just loved her!
I can officially always tell Jonas's feet and Gibson's feet pictures apart, Gibson is a toe spreader. So funny.

7 comments:

Aves said...

Glad you had so much fun! and most definitely a GOOD LUCK from me on the job interview. I know how that goes. PS I cannot get over how much hair GIBSON has! FOR REAL. What a muffin, I love it, he is so blasted cute!

Jessie said...

They are just so cute! Any chance Camille would make a trip to Alberta to do our family pics?

Jennifer said...

Oh my heck Renee you make cute kids!! I just love Gibsons hair! Good Luck to Matt (and you) on the job interveiw(s)

Tammy said...

What a fun post! We had so much fun with you guys and absolutely adore the kids! We are definately praying for Matt to get the job here, we want you closer!!!!! Glad you guys made it back safely, finally! Love you guys - Mom

Diana said...

What cute little guys you have. The second pic of Gibson is a total Price face. He has your exact mouth! It looks like I miss you in Canada by 3 weeks. We are going at the end of July. I am so sad. Next time we will have to plan better! I need some Renee and Jess time pronto!

Jess said...

Those pictures camille took are gorgous!!! I think I need to meet this girl! Looks like ou guys had fun! I can't wait for some fun time... Manda gets here on tuesday!!! Whooo hooo!!!

Unknown said...

Awww, cute! I'm glad you guys had fun and made it home safely. We had sooo much fun with you! I'll keep you guys in my prayers and my fingers crossed for sure! I would love for you to be close to us so we can shop, and I can teach Jonas to say Lissa instead of Mark! haha!