Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1000 visitors?!

I just noticed that my counter is over 1000. Ok I know it's not a huge feat. Most of the blogs I read have gazillions of visitors everyday, they get 1000 visitors every hour. But in honor of my measly little blog getting 1000 visitors I would love it if everyone who checks up on our little life on a regular basis wouldn't mind leaving a comment. I'd love to know who my blogging pals are. Thanks for checking up, it sure makes us feel special! Hope to hear from you.

6 comments:

melissa said...

Clearly you know I'm one of your biggest fans and I check your blog a couple of times a day. :) I love you guys and I love being able to see what's going on. Keep up the good posts! Love ya!!

Tammy said...

I too check your blog - probably more that twice a day! Love to see what is up with you guys and also watch my grandson grow! I love you guys, keep up the great posts! Mom

Heather said...

Hey! I love your blog, its great!Hopefully we will see ya when you are here:)

Camille said...

Pretty sure you know I'm checking your blog too. Just one of your many admirers! ;-)

Rachel H said...

I'm one of those obsessed bloggers who checks everyone else's daily. Love the pictures of Jonas, he's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ren, you know I never check your blog.