Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Back!

Well kind of... I mean I am totally at home and not planning on leaving for at least a week, so... Well I guess I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed, with all the things I want to post. I will try my darndest but please be patient! Ha Ha just kidding. There are very few people out there who are waiting anxiously for posts from me! Anyway I have plans to just enjoy the weekend, with my Hubby whom I haven't seen in weeks and My baby who I haven't seen in a week. Oh and my new "Curvy" friend. (More on her later!) See you soon!

2 comments:

Sew Much Ado said...

Renee, I've definately been "waiting anxiously" for a new post from you!

Aves said...

I can't wait for your new posts! It feels like forever since I've seen full updates from you :) Hope you are doing well! I can't wait to see some fab pictures!