1. Dinner, I am hungry.
2. Sleep, Or at least the night when I will be able to sleep again comfortably. It probably wont be tonight.
3. The Baby. Maybe if I could see him, I could decide on a name...
4. All the free stuff I keep getting online, namely a cute necklace that I won from here, Jonas's Cars sleeping bag and pillow from DMR, and free bakeware that should get here sometime this week. Can I just say I LOVE bargain blogs?
5. My brothers wedding. I'm not so much anticipating the wearing of a bridesmaid dress this pregnant, but I am definitely anticipating the happy event. Oh, and getting out of town for the weekend.
6. Finishing 2 Quilts! I'm so close, give me just a little longer!
7. My free Sub from Quizno's. Mmmmm free...
8. July 23rd. Matt's last day of class... Ever... At least for right now. Although at this point I am anticipating the end of this semester. Hopefully next semester wont be so bad.
9. Did I say the baby? For some reason I really can't wait for him to get here...
Also did anyone else know that Jonas can curl his tongue? I just found out on Saturday. I think Matt taught him that one.
What are you anticipating?