Friday, February 1, 2008

Look at me I'm 1!!

Ok seriously I can't believe I have a 1 year old! 1 year ago today this little(not so little anymore)bundle of joy came into our lives and changed them completely! I can honestly say parenthood is not exactly what I expected it to be, and I can also honestly say that it's dang hard sometimes. But most importantly I can honestly say it is probably the greatest thing I have ever done and will ever do! Jonas has changed so much from being that little tiny baby that we started with, he is now on the move all the time, he is so curious about everything around him, and he loves to be the center of attention. The only time he ever cries is when we are ignoring him, or he bumps his head(which he does multiple time a day). The boy is not easily distracted which sometimes is adorable but usually he is most intrigued by something that he shouldn't play with. He is such a joy all in all and I don't know how we went so long without him! We love him so much and are so excited to have a little 1 year old cruising around the house! Happy Birthday little man!


Look at me I'm 1 Today!
Here are some picture of Jonas growing up through the past year...(sniff*)

1 minute old
1 month old2 months old
3 months old
4 months old
5 months old

6 months old
7 months old
8 months old
9 months old
10 months old
11 Months old

Just a comment about this last picture. Jonas loves to go into our room and open our drawers and pull all the clothes out of them! Matt's shirts weren't all over the floor before he got in there! He thought he was so clever!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

I can't believe he is one already either! The time has gone way too fast. What a joy he is and I can't wait to get there and cuddle him! (for at least a second before he is off doing something else!) We love that little guy to pieces - Happy Birthday from Grandpa and Grandma Brandley!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. Can't wait to see him! Happy 1st Birthday Jonas!! -Uncle Mitch

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Jonas!! I can't believe you are one, big guy! What a handsome young man. He's starting to look more and more like a big brother... :-)

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday little man! We miss having you nearby. Come and visit soon!

melissa said...

Beautiful post Renee! I love, love, love that little boy!! You have done an excellent job raising him, so keep it up! Love you guys and will miss you this weekend.

kelseyp said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAS!! It is so crazy how time flies. Jonas is sooo adorable. He looks so much like you it's crazy. He totally has your same expressions in his pictures. I love it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe a year has gone by so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that Camille and I went to the hospital to see you, Matt, and newly born Jonas.

Happy Birthday Jonas!! - "Uncle" Jarom